|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/22/2003

 
:: Officially Winter :: It's officially winter today in America and officially summer in Australia. I'm officially back to work again after a nice weekend rest. Last Friday, Pop started his new year resolution early by putting some money into the RIA account. I have no clue about investment and I don't care. Pop talked to Thep at Wachovia and I hope he made a right decision. For me, Clif will bring back a 401K package from IBA. Next year I'll spare some money from my paycheck for the retirement plan too. Also, I have to save up some for my brother's college here. He will be here in about 2-3 years. I hope I have enough for him. Well, I haven't finished with my long long resolution list yet


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?