|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/10/2003

 
:: Thank You Luncheon with M84 :: Taken with Laurette We went to Peacock cafe for lunch today. It's paid by our big boss. I did something embarrassing. Well, I didn't know we not supposed to take desert. Me and desert is like bird and sky. I couldn't say "NO" so I ordered a "creame puff" and shared with Laurette. Well, it's not just me that ordered desert but some of us got yelled at afterward for not behaving ourselves. I should have paid for it, man! I'll pay whatever it takes to get rid of this guilt. Oh, I even ordered a cup of latte to go with my creame puffs. HA HA HA... Well... I think I'll get my boss a BIG giftcard from Nordstorm in return for his x'mas present. This way, he wouldn't feel too bad paying for my creame puffs and latte. Yay...


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?