|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/09/2003

 
:: Tricky Network :: At work, there are a few websites got blocked. Sometime it gets blocked after I've been visitting them regularly for a while. When it's blocked, a big splash page saying "ACCESS DENIED" with a signature of the networking team will appear. They also give "Got a problem? Contact us!" sort of message. case nO.1: Textamerica.com Since I've been good lately and haven't seen that "ACCESS DENIED" screen for a while, I tried pulling up evil.textamerica.com. I didn't expected anything but the page loaded up. (w/o picture in the IMG SRC which linked from mechagojira.com) case nO.2: Fotopages.com Now...I have tried fotopages.com so many times in the past. Yes, It used to be that sometime it's blocked sometime it's not but recently, it's been permanently deadly BLOCKED and I'm not going to excessively try. case nO.3: evilgodz server/public webmail For my own website which hosted on a friend's server in Japan, it won't loaded to the browser at all. I won't get the WARNING page though. It just ... doesn't load up ... (can't find server, dns error, blah blah) Same thing happends with all of public internet mail. (Yahoo, Hotmail) When I tried to check my verizon webmail though, the browser will load "ACCESS DENIED" page up instead of a blank one.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?