|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/28/2004

 
:: 7 lbs. :: Sick! he lost 7 lbs. already and it's only been less than 4 days :( God damn I'm so jealous *_*! He's been very very strict to his almost no carb food everyday. Me...I...I...I CAN'T >__< I keep telling myself every morning "Today, I'll start my 2 weeks of no carb diet" but it only last for a few hours, before noon, I'd found myself mouthful of some sort of food containing sugar in it. Like today...I planned not to eat any carb or sugar. I made jello last night for Pop and myself. (SUGAR FREE JELLO is his best friend and the KEY to his success !!!) I forgot my jellow (Xtreme Green apple) is *NOT* fat free and I put a big bit out of it early in the morning. "OOOps" ... It really WAS an oops. I didn't mean to eat super sweet jello. I thought it's sugar free ;P~ I just don't think before putting things (food) in my mouth :-()~~


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?