|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/26/2004

 
:: After Snow :: It was snowing hard last night and within a few hours, we accumulated at least 4 inches. This morning, everything outside is covered in beautiful white cold layer of snow blanket. (now, that one -noun- is long and I have no idea how did I put it together) I'm off today as scheduled (RDO - Regular Day Off). It's also "Liberal Leave" day for fed. employee. I believe there is no one in the office right now. The automated system tried to call my house this morning but the answering machine couldn't response "Press -1- to accept, Press -2- to reject" so the call ended without a message. I can guess what it's all about though. AND...the road is going to be like this when I leave home for work tomorrow... -_- ----------------------------------------------------------- Pop's 2nd Atkins day started late. It's 11 am and he just feels like cooking his breakfast. (Egg and Sausage) He admitted it's very hard though he's a freakin' MEAT EATER. I'm going to have a cup of hot tea with my Yummy Pecan pies for breakfast. ;)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?