|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/09/2004

 
:: AM-Snow :: Driving in snow with stupid people sucks donkey balls. I woke up late today and left the house at around 5:30. It's snowing...very lightly. Though the weather's no that bad, road condition on Rt.7 anf Rt.66 were HORRIBLE! Why? 1. It's slippery. 2. Lots of retards on highway with SUV and trucks decided to drive at 5 miles per hour. (someone actually brought his/her SUV and ram into the fence, crashing into Orange Line Metro Rail at Falls Church. What a dumb F) I know I know we SHOULD drive slow in bad weather but HOLY F GOD, somebody almost didn't drive at all !!! AND that caused ACCIDENTS !!! People ram into them because they're driving WAY TOO slow on major highway. I was going between 30 - 40 and that's way way below speed limit. Keeping your speed below 10 on Rt.66 is dumb :P I promised myself this year I won't drive aggressive anymore but seeing these la-la-la drivers on major roads really pissed me the F off. I'm 45 minutes delay today... [PS. Norman will arrive at Dulles Airport around noon]


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?