|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/28/2004

 
:: Another Icy Day :: Opm website doesn't post the operating status for Wednesday yet but wtop.com said Fed. put Unschedule Leave Policy out again for today. I'm already awake, and emailed my boss I'll be working from home again today. Starting at 4:30am, I will finish 8 reports and send them in at the end of my working day. IF opm said "Unschedule Leave" Everyone knows it's NOT too safe to be out on the roads. Major Highways is probably not too bad but I doubt they have treated those icy local roads.
8:40am update Big Bosses are mad :( They're in the office while most of the people in our team are out. J. and I are on the phone all morning. I try to get her email to work from home. I haven't heard from W. but I guess she's off too. L. is a trooper, she slugged in this morning. I definitely HAVE to go in tomorrow and work this Saturday :/



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?