|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/16/2004

 
:: Bad Blog :: Getting up at 4:30 in the morning is painful but having a very peaceful time by myself in the office at 5:30 is awesome :) I usually start off my day thinking of what I have to do for the day ... which is very very very hard! Once I can get that done, I'm good to go. It takes me about 60 to 90 minutes to figure out my POD (Plan Of the Day). I also have this ADD-like symtom which really annoyed me. (Can't pay attention to one thing, always skip from one tasker to anothers before finishing one) The big distraction is blogging. I tend to blog from work *A LOT* because I don't go online at home anymore. (Currently addicted to Dynasty Warrior III and planning to own Dynasty Warrior IV) Despite how much I slack per day, I've got *A LOT* of works done. I just realized how bad my English is. Bad grammar, bad spelling bad sentence structure. I think I can write better when I was in grade school. My blog is a diary where I freely dump all my thoughts into. Why care about grammar and spelling since nobody is going to grade me like in school. (Speaking of school...I missed the enrollment again this semester :P oh...well! maybe I'm too old and/or ... too lazy)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?