Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Clean ::
Ok, yesterday a security guard at the gate who checked my trunk said I need to messing up my trunk a bit, it looks too tidy. I thought it was a joke, maybe he meant it's pretty messy. I don't remembered it looks like in there. Is it a big mess or is it pretty clean. At one time it's pretty god damn dirty and messy. I cleaned it up and took all the unused stuff and trash out a few months ago. I'm not sure what it looks like now. I have a very bad memory :( It's only last week that I load a few bags of groceries into my trunk...
Today, another guard checked the trunk and he said "Damnnnn! That's a cleanest trunk I've ever seen" (People here must be pretty damn slops)
I'll remind myself to take a good picture of it (trunk) before something happen. I'm not sure how long I can keep up with this tidyness. It's so NOT me :)