|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/15/2004

 
:: Hello Adelphia :: We've got cable! Last week :) Then, yesterday the modem was shipped to our house. Pop doesn't remember his account info. when Adelphia people gave it to him so we can't complete the installation :( Sucker! Anyway, he's busy working (spyboy) and doesn't have time to deal with the installation right now. I'm still using verizon but soon...very soon I will not have to deal with them again...EVER! We're going to cancel everything from crap to crap. We're considering MCI Neighborhood for our primaly landline phone right now. Maybe...we might not need it after all. I've got a lot of friends who's using their cell phones are a primary contact and don't have landline phones. We need the landline phone to hook up our fax machine though... Goodbye Verizon!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?