|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/02/2004

 
:: The List :: Ok, it's out...I just typed this up this morning. It may take up to a month or so later to finalize it. I'll keep revising my plans. Morelikely, some of these lines below will be cut off :(
This year I will... Take trips! Thailand, Japan, Myanmar, England Eat more but Eat well (No more all-day-snack. Increase in liquid consumption.) Go back to school Be organize both at home and at work Start saving (401K) Start investing (up to Pop) New flooring for both levels! New kitchen counter top Oh, gotta excercise more (Little walk to the store, a few minutes on stepper, use the open gym at work) Cut verizon, connect MCI. Cut amazon.com Get cable Cook more, Less delivery, Less eat out, Less drive-through See dentist, maybe get braces >__< Drive slower



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?