|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/13/2004

 

My company sucks

Found out this morning that I can't take Holiday leave for December 26th, when all Fed closed down. What the *F* are they thinking? If worksite is closed, how the heck am I suppose to come into work? If nobody is here, I just have to break into the office by myself because it's not my day off (holiday leave)? This is ridiculous! They took off my personal leaves for 12/26 that I didn't come to work. (Well, nobody did !!!) I am so pissed :( I will end up LEAVE WITHOUT PAY for 10 days for my trip back home in March. I hate my company. They just fired James too. I wish I'm a US citizen so I can take the GS position. Just wait...I won't be with this company long. I'm so sick of them taking advantage of us. They made a killing out of us. (I know our contract costs a lot more than what they share us) I hate I hate I hate I hate my company !!! I hate I hate I hate I hate being a contractor !!!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?