Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Norman Lee ::
Norman flew from Boston on Friday. He's here. He will be our Personal Trainer for 14 days. We already started to go grocery shopping every night for the past three nights. We changed our buying habit. We buy low or fat free products and don't care much about what's on sale and what's not (I still can't get over it though...it breaks my heart to pick up stuff that's not on sale from the store) We also do some exercises and walk more.
Well...it's going to be a light low-carb diet. We won't eat rice/pasta/bread for dinner. Pop really digs his new veggie tray snack but I can't forget about my extra butter pop-corn. These strawberries and creame (fat free creame) don't do much for me.
Tomorrow, we're planning to hit a gym. I might join them after work or might not.