Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Politic Attempt ::
I hate politic :( What the heck is it?
Two divided groups of people fighting each other for trying to save the country? I can't never talk politic because I'm an indecisive traitor. My husband is so republican who worships
Raegan. My friends are democratic hot heads who vow their lives to curse George W. Bush to his doom.
Me?
I am lame. I hate confrontation. I hate when people fight. I think both parties have their good and bad and they should compromise without beating the hell out of each others. I came here when
Clinton was in the office and I really like him. I also agree with lots of things
Bush has done since he's in.
So...
What is my political preference? I'm Republican influence (from the hubb) and Democratic pretending to be. (so my friends won't beat the crap out of me) In the end WITHOUT any influences, I would say "
POLITIC SUCKS ASS". Though I
wouldn't say "REPUBLICANS (OR DEMOCRATS) ARE STUPID" (Since I'm not a Hollywood star, country singer or comedian) In fact, I believe in the U.S. presidents regardless. Who ever is in the office, I will support and trust him (or her :). I don't care if he likes his dick sucked or being called Nazi.