|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/06/2004

 
:: Relief :: I talked to Wanda/Clif yesterday regarding taking 3 weeks leaves to go home. They seem to be ok with it. Wanda scared me about Mr. Anderson though. My contract will be renewed in March (when I plan to leave) and if he's upset, my name might not be on the list. (Oh...I doubt it) Anyway... I talked to Mr. Anderson today. He seems to be in a good mood. ME: You've got a new haircut! I LOVE IT! HIM: You do !?!? (smile) ---------------------------------------------------------- ME: Sir, I have something to consult with you. HIM: Uh-oh! What is it? (look at me and smile) ME: Can you guess? HIM: You've got a new job. ME: NO Sir, No Way I would never do that! HIM: You're pregnant. ME: Oh, I wish ... HIM: I don't know...I give up. ME: My husband family is going back to Thailand in March. My family want me to come along. HIM: They're coming here or you're going? ME: I'm going Sir. My grandma can't handle a plane so I have to go. Surprisingly it's easy and painless. He's too cool. He gave me a green light after just a couple clitical questions: 1. How long will you be gone? (15 days) 2. When are you leaving? (End of March through April) Now, I only need to convince Commander Mudnt I really need to go :) I think she's ok with it. She approved Laurette's leaves for 4 weeks in October so I can't see why she wouldn't do it again :) HAPPPPPY TODAY! Must MAKE PLANNNNNN! BUY ticket! contact KEIKO! My trip will be for: 1. Thailand 2. Myanmar 3. Japan (Tokyo + Osaka + Kyoto and maybe Kobe/Nara if I have enough time)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?