Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Storm ::
Last night we had a big big fight. He's so rude, he's so mean, he's not what he used to be ~>_<~. (He told me to *F* off) I slept on the couch while Pop slept in his studio. The bedroom was empty...unused.
I was so so so depressed. I woke up at 5AM, already late for work. I checked the opm site for operating status. "Unscheduled Leave policy" was posted this morning due to icy road condition. Well, I was planning to go to work regardless but I cried so hard and didn't have enough energy to do anything. I called my boss (he's not there to answer) and went back to bed...uh...couch.
I woke up again at noon. Shit! I told my boss I'll be working from home today. It's already noon and I was still very mad. My laptop is in Pop's studio. I didn't want to go there, I didn't want to see his face, so I decided NOT to work, NOT to do anything at all. I turned on the Weather Chanel and fell asleep again.
Pop came down to wake me up a few times, begging me to eat something. I finally woke up at 2:30PM. I called "STELLA" at HANS traveler to check my reservations and paid for the tickets. 2 tickets to Tokyo and Bangkok for $1,740 !!! That's CHEAP !!! Though we have to fly out to Chicago first before heading to Tokyo.
Pop won again. I finally forgive him and now I'm in the studio typing this note. I checked work mails, replied some but not really work. I guess I'm losing another 8 hours of vacation time, hoo hooo hoooo, so sad ~>__<~