Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Weekend Work ::
Saturday...I'm at work. Since I don't have enough leave accumulated for the upcoming trip, I can't afford to use any at this time. Last week snow storm was horrify and I took 3 days off. (I was being lazy) I'm working today to make up for the lost hours last week.
Told the boss I'll be here at 7 but the freakin' alarm won't go off.
My body is so smart it knows the day of the week. Usually I will wake up (before the alarm) around 4:30 in the morning on the weekdays. For Weekends? I'll just sleep through until noon most of the time.
Since the alarm didn't work and my body knows it's "
Saturday", I overslept -_- zz..z. Luckily I was only an hour delay. Today, the boss was in at 7 (before me) eventhough yesterday she said she won't be here...
sneaky sneaky!
Anyway...
Chris and
Danielle from Delaware are heading our way today. I'll have to call Pop in a moment (remind him to clean up the house :P)