Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
:: Worked Out ::
Oh yeah...
I went to the
community center (Herndon) yesterday around 8pm. (
Norman, Greg, Pop and I) It was pretty cool, only $3.00/person to use the weight room. There weren't many people but there was ONE NASTY old man who didn't know how to work out and just went all over the place. He's annoying and he smelled like poo. I wouldn't be in that little room next time if I see he's there.
I did about 20 minutes on 3-4 machines. Then finished up with 30 minutes on the bike where I burned away 150 cal. Yaaay ~
It was terrify. I came home, sore and painful. The hot bath before a very good night sleep was great though. I should do this again...regularly!
Well, once I know how to work out and able to regulate myself. I can stop by at the gym at work in the morning or even at my lunch break. I haven't gone to see it but I heard it's a decent size weight room. The best of all...it's free and it's right here at work :)
At the community center though...
I want to play Racquetball. They have a couple of nice rooms but always occupied :( I think we can sign up or something. I just have to take a look into it. I learned Greg can't swim yesterday and we're planning to hit the pool once we successfully shed out a few pounds of the waste line ;) I haven't gone swimming (doesn't count beach) in a long long long time. Last time I hit a swimming pool was probably over 10 years ago :/