|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/14/2004

 

Cheap Year

I've got some roses last year. (I don't remember what I gave :P) It was nice but I rather get new pots, pans, dishes or a new blender. Pop said he doesn't have a budget for Valentine's gift this year. (because of Tax money + Japan/Thailand trip) I think that's a very lame excuse :( What the heck...give me a box of chocolate and I'll be happy. That's $2.00. Anyway, I've got something better a box of chocolate. Sometime I really enjoyed and wish he'll give it again. For over half an hour in the morning, I've got pampered soooooo good in a bathtub. It's like being in a spa! He gave me a massage from head to toes. He washed my hair and massaged my face. He also dried my hair with a dryer. (no styling though :) Well, the massage was awesome. (I brushed my teeth myself though, he didn't do it for me) Later at night, I gave him a lame gift. A frame with our picture when we first got married showing off our ring. It's cheap and lame. I know he wouldn't appreciate it. (He's so unromantic, dull and rude) Well, I really can't figure out what to give him this year. :(


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?