|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/01/2004

 
:: Chris & Danielle :: They were here :) and they were gone :( Chris and Danielle just left our house less than an hour ago. We had lots of fun but it's NOT ... ENOUGH! I just found out they're engaged and her ring is gorgeous! (forgot to take a picture though) Saturday we went to grab a BIG BITE at Golden King (Chinese All You Can Eat) then went to Giant and shop for some groceries. Danielle made AWESOME mushroom chicken which was very easy but very tasty! I still have some leftover to take to work on Monday. She also made cool cucumber with dill snack. I don't like cucumber much but when putting it on that awesome cream cheese and bread, it's goooooooood! Again...seem easy to make. Another dish we had that night (that's right! we ate dinner around 10 pm) was crackers with ham and hot mustard. Sunday, I woke up really really late. (went to bed around 1 or 2 am. on Saturday night) We wated half a day already :( We had lunch at the same Golden King place where Danielle made Chris eat "Sesame Seed Ball" He hated it but keep saying it's tasty it's tasty ;) For dinner, I cooked them some "Khao Tom Khung" (Shrimp Rice Soup) before they left. Danielle and I walked around KOHLS for a long time after lunch. She bought some sweaters and I bought lots of crap. ($90+) I left my wallet at home so Danille put on her card and Pop gave her some cash back. (NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM SHOPPING AND SPENDING BABY !!!) I gave Danielle the Christmas gift finally. I feel bad I don't have anything for Chris but guys are difficult. I don't know what they like. Pop doesn't care either so Chris got ... NOTHING :P I wasn't sure what to give her between the Baking Set and Omelet pan (both are nice, they made by Calphalon). She loves to bake and cook so I figure she must have a whole bunch of nice collection in her kitchen already. I decided to go with the pan and she loves it ;) Shane came over tonight about an hour before they (Chris/Danielle) left. He brought some beer and a tape of last night UFC to show Pop. While I'm typing this, they're still downstair watching the silly fight. I'm not an UFC person at all. Danielle said it's so GAY (HA HA)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?