Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Another day of those ...
Once or twice a month, my body (and my brain) will warn me to get more sleep (I have
less than 4 hours a day on weekdays). It will crash, it will shut down and it won't do anything.
Since early morning, I was very busy at work (didn't even have time to blog) and very very very TIRED :( When I close my eyes, my brain will fade out so quickly...quickly falling asleep. It's tough, it's rough when this "Too
-Warn-Out-To-Work" symtom happens on a very busy workday.
It took double (if not tripple) of my energy trying to WORK and STAY AWAKE. By the time I completed 9 hours, I almost couldn't come home. I called Pop to let him know about my condition so he can check on me while I was driving home. (I was afraid I'd fall alseep on the freeway!)
Well...got home safe and crashed immediately. I had almost 4 hours of nap time today. After a fresh hot bath, I feel sooooo much better now :)
Gung said
people who take hot bath often will age slowly, lose weight and improve eyesight! What a
MIRACLE but HOW does it work !?!?!?! I take HOT BATH everyday (It helps relaxing from awful workdays) but I never lose weight, grow hairs or improve my eyesight (instead: I keep gaining weight and losing hairs/eyesight)
So...What is the trick?