Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

Anne Suzuki —้–ุ�ว
Not today, but yesterday (Saturday) it was. Pop and I did nothing but watching T.V. and eat.
First we warmed up with our favorite Anime: an episode of
Tenshi na konamaiki (Cheeky Angel) then followed by
Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu.
Switching to Japanese Drama, we started off with
Waterboys for 2 episodes. Afterthat Pop wanted me to check out the new Serie he's got (complete 11 episodes) called "
Akimahende � �ซ���ึ�๑�ล?I" (1998).
First I almost refuse to watch it because the main character is an old baba. After watching the 1st episode, I realized how much I missed the Kansai area and how this drama help recalling some of the memories back. (Osakaben, Takoyaki, scenes, Chinatown in Yokohama, etc.) It make me so excited about my trip in March. The serie is very very very good. It was a bit slow but very funny and touching (ending).
We ended up watching all 11 episodes straight and went to bed around 5AM.
One of the characters played by
Anne Suzuki. I first saw her in the big screen movie,
Returner (2002) as "
Milly" a girl from future. Anne was so so so so CUTE in
Akimahen de. Yes, I love her in
Returner but I fall deeeeeeply for her after this drama. She's such a talent!