Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
2/13/2004
Friday The ThirteenTH
Friday the 13th...
Do people actually think something bad may happen? I thought it's just an old film .-_-." superstitious ... I heard this word a lot today. I know what it means but I don't know how to use it. Supertitious, superstitious...:-o
Well, morning ride into D.C. at 4:50AM this morning was a breeze. Boss is off today so I had a very peaceful morning all by myself. Later throughout the day however; it's just like every other day, I was busy.
Around noon someone from the Admin department came by to deliver the Red White and Pink balloons. Last week they took orders from people who want to surprise co-workers with this In-Office Free delivery. I didn't think about it. I knew Pop doesn't want it so I didn't buy it.
Turned out Jenny ordered one for me. "Thanks for your hard work" was a note from her :) Laurette ordered one for Jenny. Again, I order none. I'm lame :P~
// There are ICE Mountains everywhere, they won't go away// A surprised delivery V-day gift from Jenny// Depositing checks today...busy busy busy day