Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

It finally arrived *^_^* in an express mail envelop addressed with my own handwriting. Yeah, you have to submit a return express mail envelop for them to mail the passport back to you. Though the embassy is only 10 minutes away from my office in D.C., I am too lazy to drive...especially in D.C. FORGET IT! Mailing in the application is pretty easy. The whole process took about a week or so.
I didn't have an invitation form from
Keiko so they called me several days ago. I decided not to bug Keiko with the form and booked for a hotel in
Nihombashi-Tokyo ($100.00/night) instead. I'll be staying in Tokyo for 3 nights and skip Osaka for this trip (T_T) Next time I promise...I promise I'll be back in Kansai for at least one week!

I was in Osaka with the whole gang in 1993. My brother was 4 years old and looked just like a Japanese kid. We (me and my brother) left Japan in 1996, heading toward Virginia-USA for some new life-actions :) Oh...if I have time I should record what's going on in my life since I came here (Virginia) From meeting my hubby online to getting embezzled ($50K) and kicked out of the house by my uncle. (Burned in hell!
>_<)

I had a great time in Japan. Lots of good experiences and friends. Well, when you're only 18-19 and living in one of the most amazining place in the world, All the energy you have, all the fun you can get, all the experiences you gain...those kinds of thing can easily turn to the most precious moment of your life. (My life...)