|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/10/2004

 

Japan Visa

I have a training class all day today. Before going home, Pop called but I didn't pick up. I was busy trying to finish some of my work that I didn't get a chance to do due to the training class in tech center. A few minutes later, I checked my voice mail at work and there was a message from a lady at Japan Embassy. They reject an invitation Email from Keiko and need a proper form with her signature faxed directly to them from Osaka to D.C. ... That's ... crazy! They called home, Pop gave them my work number, They called my work number, Pop called me and I called them back. Anyway, I decided not to bug Keiko about the invitation letter. Tonight, I've booked 2 hotels through the internet but so far haven't got any confirmations back. [1] Hotel Universe - Tokyo I booked directly from their website for 11,000 Yen per night. They located close to JR Tokyo Station which I hope close to Shinkansen which will take me to Keiko in Osaka. [2] Hearton - Nishi Shinsaibashi/Osaka I booked for two nights through Japanhotel.com. They took my credit care :( I don't like that but heck, it's 2,000 Yen cheaper than booking directly through Hearton site. I might cancel the reservation a week before departure or as soon as I've got my Visa. Staying with Keiko is cool... Now, hope they send me confirmations through email by tomorrow so I can fax it to the embassy of Japan. I need this thing done quick because I still have to get a Myanmar Visa too >__< ---------------------------- I really really really WANT to try this! [Asahi Plaza Capsule Hotel - Shinsaibashi] Maybe next time :)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?