|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/09/2004

 

Multiple Trips

JAPAN *Sigh* I won't have enough time...and mayby ... even money! Arrive Narita on 3/21 (Sunday) at 505PM. I have to take a train to the city and get a room. I might be able to spend a night walking around one of the hot spot in Tokyo then crashed. Next day 3/22 (Monday) check out one of two of the tourist spots in Tokyo then catch a bullet train into Osaka. I hope to be in Osaka by 6PM. 3/22 (Monday) spend a night (Karaoke!?!?!) with Keiko/Kana. 3/23 (Tuesday) sightseeing around Osaka with Pop while Keiko at work, go play with Keiko at night. Stay at Keiko's place for another night. 3/24 (Wednesday), spend my last day in Osaka in the morning. Catch a train back to Tokyo and to Narita airport. Plane leaves Narita 3/24 (Wednesday) 635PM to Bangkok. I only have 2 1/2 days in Japan !!! What the heck !!! When I got the itenerary, I thought I'll have about 5 days. I must be DRUGGED when I read the damn thing :( I was planning for a couple days in Kyoto (Onsen) but it's just a dream now. I don't even have time to take Pop to Kobe and Nara. Heck, I wanted to go to Wakayama (Umi) and Yokohama (Chinatown) too :( Anyway, It's too late change my schedule now (It was hard getting this trip approved from my boss. I don't think I can send in a modification) I really can stay a little longer but then I should concentrate this trip more on my family. Less time in Japan means more time in Thailand (Myanmar, actually) which is FINE with ME :) I'll go back to visit Keiko again soon or she will come back to America sometime. Pop and I will have another chance for our personal trip. I want to get a new Video Camera in Japan. I want the best latest camera. :) Hope Keiko can help me pick up one. Panasonic doesn't sound bad though I prefer Sony. Keiko works for panasonic right now. THAILAND I'll be in Bangkok on Wednesday night. Mom will flew into Bangkok the same day. We'll spend Wendesday night, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Thailand. We might catch the latest flight to go to Myanmar on Sunday or the morning flight on Monday. Saturday mom and I will have a BLAST shopping together. Damn...I've missed those days when mom always took me out shopping on the weekend. (Mar Boon Krong, Chatuchak, Siam, etc.) During these few days in Thailand, I have to arrange a lunch or dinner with Pop's family. I have no idea if I'll have enough time to visit his mother in Nakorn Raja Srima province. (His dad is in Bangkok) MYANMAR Because mom can't take many days off, we'll (Me, Mom, Gappy and Grandma) will spend time together in Myanmar instead. We will be here from 3/28 (Monday) through 4/8 (Thursday). It's only for 12 days but better than nothing :( I will be back to Bangkok Wednesday night to catch up with Pop. My flight out from BKK to Narita/Tokyo is on Friday in the morning (9AM) What a RUSH schedule! It won't be soon (maybe I might have to wait another year) until the next home visit trip and I'll plan better. This time I'll be taking 2 weeks of Leaves Without Pay. (ONE WHOLE PAYCHECK!) because I spent a lot of my accumulated annual leaves already. :( I can't imagine how BROKE I'll be after the trip. And yet...still more events we would like to participate in such as Heroes Convention in Charlotte, NC and International Comicon in San Diego. (July/August) How in the world I'm going to find time and money to go?!?!?! NO IDEA :~


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?