Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Yes, I finally sent out packages to Thailand and Japan today. Almost $70.00 to Thailand and Almost $50.00 to Japan. I sent it via Express Mail EMS with $300.00 worth of insurance.
They said it should be there in 2-3 days!!! That's AMAZING!!!
The main main main reason why we (Pop and I) went to the post office today was to mail Visa Application to The embassy of Japan. I've got everything...
1. Email correspondence between Keiko and I
2. Bank Statements
3. Travel itenerary
4. Greencard, Driver License, Work I.D.
5. Application Form
6. Money Order
7. Passport Return Express Mail envelope
Only ONE thing I forgot ... only it ... only one thing ... -_-"
I forgot to bring my PASSPORT where they're going to put a VISA STAMP on IT !!! >__< !!! I looked at the clock (5:00pm) and the line (10+ people) after finishing with those two big packages mentioned. Eventhough the post office is only less than 10 minutes away from the house, we won't have enough time since they will be closed soon. (5:30pm) So we went to fill my tires (from 20 up to 35 now) and buy some snack & juice at Shoppers.
TOMORROW...Pop will go back to the post office for me to mail out the Visa package. The embassy is only a few blocks away from my work but I don't want to drive there. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE H8 driving in D.C. I got lost so many times and I hate it. I rather pay $20.00 for postages than dealing with the crappy traffic there. I might do the same for Myanmar Visa after I've got my passport back from Japan embassy.