Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Friday,
Atika called and we (
Shane, Atika, Pop and I) decided to go out to
T.G.I. Friday from 9PM to 2AM. I had one Pina Colada frozen and some snack. We talked talked talked talked until my voice was gone.
Atika has been trying to have a baby for 3 months now. She tried to convince me to do the same. Well, I'm convinced. I'm easy. Anytime for me.
Pop needs 2-3 more years to prepare. I won't blame him but if I can't wait I might go back to my original plan. (Having a beautiful baby with blue eyes and blond hair)
Saturday and
Sunday,
Chris and
Danielle came over from
Delaware. We had lots of fun. Again, Danielle kept talking about having baby. They are planning to move to
Tampa in 2 years. We might join them.
Pop acted silly and overly hyper while they're here. It's annoyed me.
Monday is my Regular Day Off. I'm doing laundry and try not to get too moody.