Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
If it's
Bubble tea, it's good but speaking in term of
roads and highways, it's
NOT good! This morning it took me extra 15 minutes to get myself on the road. My car was covered with thick crystal clear
ICE! It's kinda fun cracking the ice off my car though.
Another 15 minutes extra on the road. I usually drive
FAST (but not aggressive). This morning was another story. I drove pretty aggressive because of those (way) too slow drivers won't get themself to move more than 20 MPH on 55 MPH speed limit highway. So, I drove SLOW but a little aggressive. (had to get away from those turtles)
The BIG boss is here of course. I made it and I'm glad to be here. (rather than on the roads) When I left home,
OPM didn't post 2 hours delay (so I kinda rushed out). Then when I arrived to the office, I got an email saying "Compound is not safe so just come in later..." (that's my translation) They (Automated Recall System) even
CALLED my house and woke up my hubby.
Well, I was 1/2 hour late. Because my work hours start so early, I leave home before (5AM), I often missed the benefit message like "
2 hours delay" -_-" AND...because my work hours end early (3PM), I often missed "
59 Minutes" (1 hour early dismiss) as well -_-"