|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/09/2004

 

SnorComment2

Ah...I'm so excited! So long for a good commenting script that allow me to host it myself. Sometime similar to haloscan and yacc but give me a full control of the content. (Let me save all comments on my server, let me display it for eternity, let me do anything to it anytime I want to) I love blogger.com. Thought I also love movable type and other cool blogging script, blogger is my choice. The only bad thing with blogger is scripting system. Most people seem to rely on haloscan or yacc like me (yesterday). As I served through google, I've found ... SnorComment2. It works GREAT! It allow me to put this haloscan-like commenting script on ANY server with CGI support. bloggie.com doesn't have CGI enabled (I hosted it free with doteasy) so I put the script on popmhan.com instead. I can also create multiple accounts for different blogs. There is an Admin Login as well as User login gateway. You can also design you own template. Awesome! Love it! Gotta say this again...LOVE IT! Get yours [here:snorland.com] Also...if you prefer PHP (Which I think I'll try it out in a little bit), you can use PHPComment or BlogBack PHP with your blog.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?