|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

2/03/2004

 

Upset

Ok, the reports were done, alright? Now I have to record this just to tell the world how *pisssssssssssss off* I am right now. Last night Pop told me he wants to back out from Japan trip so he can fly with his brother/grandma to Thailand together. I don't like that because... [1] There is a penalty to change itinerary [2] They want to fly ANA, meaning he has to get a new ticket [3] He will lose the 20K MP (I think we can earn 1/2 of the miles with ANA) [4] I'll be very lonely in Japan during the time Keiko/Kana are at work [5] Travel between Tokyo/Osaka by myself is NO FUN [6] It supposed to be my promised Honeymoon trip... I understand he wants to please his family. If this really happens, I might just change my itenerary too. Flying to Osaka instead of Tokyo. I'll fly Thai Inter, I'll fly ANA, JAL whatever...r I'll spend a shit load of money just for the hell of it.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?