|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

3/12/2004

 

1st Friday Five

* I CHEATED * This supposed to be done on the actual "Friday" but I just added it. (Sat) I usually do this in Tiff's blog and have no idea where she's got all these 5 questions on Friday. Well, just found out, hehe ... I've been behind the mountain. (Is that only a Thai saying?) ------------------------------------------------------- -F5- 031104 1. What was the last song you heard? - Swing Swing - All American Reject 2. What were the last two movies you saw? - Waterboys and hm...m what was the other one... 3. What were the last three things you purchased? - Major ones this week: Groceries, Clothes and Pots/Pans 4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? - Shop, Clean, Pack and Sleep! 5. Who are the last five people you talked to? - Pop, Wanda, Jenny and Secretary at Myanmar Embassy and Oporator in Myanmar


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?