|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

3/01/2004

 

Almost too Late

It's been such a busy busy month. I forgot to schedule billpay for the master card. The balance was huge too. (-"-) Luckily, I logged in today and found out the bill dues tomorrow (March 2nd). UNFORTUNATELY, I logged in a few hours late (after 2PM), so I can't schedule billpay because it will not be posted unti March 3rd. So... I called in to confirmed with customer service rep. regarding the next day payment via phone thingie. Well, apparently if you call before 2PM, you payment will be posted the same day. The service charge is $15.00 If I'm late of this payment, I will have to pay over 15 bucks so payment over the phone is my best choice for the situation. Now...I only hope I punched in my Checking Accounting number correctly :P


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?