|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

3/19/2004

 

F5 - 031904

If you... 1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? - Asian (Thai/Japanese/Korean/Chinese and definitely Dim Sum and greentea icecream) Now, I can keep going with the list of what I want on the menu but that would be deliciously long ... :-}~ 2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell? - Clothes, Videogames, Comic books 3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be? - Oh I can't write, sorry T_T. The title may be "Blank", genre unknown ^_- 4. ...ran a school, what would you teach? - I can't teach anything but my students would learn Mixed Martial Art, Cooking, and Computer Science 5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? - The kind you don't want to listen to -_-; I can't sing...


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?