|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

3/16/2004

 

Selfish Son of the Devil

Three days left until the big trip. I have so much work to do. My evaluation is coming up (probably while I'm gone) and today, Pop had another argument with his family. (Luckily I wasn't there) It's about the trip. Pop's grandma and brother (34 years gold) are going back to Thailand too. Since we didn't have a honeymoon and Pop always wanted to see Japan, I decided to stop over in Tokyo for 3 days. Because we're not flying the same flights, his family got mad. They're mad because we plan to stay in Tokyo for 3 days. They're mad from the day we booked the flight (2 months ago?) and they're still ... mad until now. >_< We're selfish kids of the devil. Angry Note: Pop was so sad he wanted to divorce me after I turn a US citizen and move back in to stay with his family and be a cute little puppet (vice son of the *fuck who knows what*)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?