Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Got an extra 25% OFF coupon from Kohl's in the mail the other day. Though I just got new clothes not over a month ago, I decided to go out again. (with Pop)
What a bad habit? I want to quit. I'm so addicted to shopping.
Besides things I can "wear", I also got a seashells photoframe and a Calphalon grill pan. I've been wanting this "particular" grill pan for a long time but even amazon.com won't have it On Sales. (I mean...Sales Sales! Not fake discount price bull crap) Well, today I've got this $49.00 pan for $39.00 (Sales) + 20% off (Calphalon Promo) + 25% off (coupon). Not too bad.
Pop's new website is up though there're still so many things out of place. I put WordPress on his server. It's pretty nice, but can't compare to MT. I'm seriously thinking of switching to WordPress. Blogger is cool but I'm not too liberal.
The other day I took a
test and found out I worth almost
2 million right now.