Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
We hit Thailand last night. By the time Pop could get out from immigration, it was almost 1AM. He had to take the "Non-Thai Passport" line which was very long. (Many foreigners visitting Thailand)
My uncle and my mom came to pick us up. We went to the house to say "Hi" to grandma, then headded over to a hotel nearby. First night we stayed in a hotel because mom didn't have extra room for us.
Today we had lunch at the house and went to "Lotus, Pra-Ram-Song" to shop. Pop met his dad, step-mom, grandma and brother there. Mom gave him some pocket money (5,000.00 Baht) and bought him some stuff for his "Nakorn Rajasrima" trip on Saturday. (like...pants, shorts, and shirts) We had dinner at MK sukiyaki (my favorite) I bought TONS of Thai version of "Pocky" to take back to US with me :)
So tired now, I'm gonna go to bed. Pop and I are separated now for a couple of weeks. I'll be heading to "BURMA" on Saturday and back to Thailand again on 4/6/04.
Later ^_-