|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

4/18/2004

 

Baby

We had dinner with Atika and Shane last night at Red Lobster. They paid for us, saying because we paid for them last time. (Which we don't remember. -_-" We always fight with friends over the bill...trying to pay -_-") Last time we saw them (a couple of months or so ago), Atika told me Shane and her were ready to welcome a new member to the family. Atika and Shane were ready to TRY to have a baby! Next thing we knew...they told us last night Atika is about 6 weeks pregnant !!! OHG !!! That was amazingly QUICK !!! Her tummy even got much bigger than usual already. We call her "FAT GIRL" ^_^ Another couple: Danielle and Chris are planning for their baby in a year or two after they move to Florida. Most of our friends are now having or thinking about baby. Baby Baby Baby ... I hear this word everywhere >_< When I was back in Thailand, there are at least 5 people (in our families) who are looking forward to take our baby away already! ... I mean they want to take care of my baby (if I will ever have one). Almost everyday my friends at work are asking for the posibility to throw me a Baby Shower party. (Well, how about shower me without a baby? I'll make a list of what I want at amazon.com :) I am scared. I want a baby but I don't want a baby. I am not ready but will I ever be ready? Am I getting too old? I don't know what to think /(T_T)\ I hate myself right now...so confused >_< Special Link: Aishiteruze Baby! (Very very awesome manga/anime I am currently hooked on Bit Torrent)



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?