|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

4/23/2004

 

Bad Friday Five

1. The check I sent out along with Tax Extension form hasn't been cashed yet. I'm worry the mail may be lost :( 2. Starting this week and for 2 months, I have to work between 9 - 10 hours everyday to make up for the vacation I took. (I didn't have enough leave days when I was gone) 3. I've got a very bad cramp (>_<) 4. And a very severe allergy (T_T) 5. __________________________ (Well, hope I don't have to fill in this blank at the end of the day)
Editted: 4/24/04 Yep, it happened. After I got home from work on Friday. I found out I've lost my little baby panda plush from the bag. (See photo of my bag on the left) He's gone :( He's nowhere to be found! The tiny chain that was used to hang him to the bag must be cut, and the panda dropped ... but where? I couldn't find him!!! I hope someone will pick him up and take good care of him (T_T) farewell... And that was my WORST Friday Fifth!



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?