Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
What can you do to lose A POUND (0.453 Kilogram) in one day? Beside
liposuction, I don't see a way. But if you wanna try REALLY REALLY hard, here are a few examples. (based on 135 lbs. piece of walking meat and fat)
1. Housework - 19.5 hours (Mine = 5 minutes)
2. Cooking- 21.5 hours (Mine = vary according to the mood)
3. Running super fast! - 2.5 hours (Mine = Zero)
4. Jumping Rope - 5.5 hours (Mine = Zero)
5. Jogging - 8 hours (Mine = Zero)
6. Walking - 20 hours (Mine = 20 minutes)
7. Intercourse - 13.5 hours (Mine = 5 seconds)
8. Shopping - 24 hours (Mine = 5 hours - online)
9. Washing car - 12.5 hours (Mine = 30 minutes per year)
10. Brushing teeth - 23 hours (Mine = 3 minutes)
** If I have that much time (as much as 24 hours) and MONEY, I think I can lose ONE POUND A DAY doing NOTHING but SHOPPING ^___^ The other activities...seem IMPOSSIBLE for me to do -___-
Found it here: http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgi