Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Ah...it's finally Saturday again. I love weekends, I love staying home, I love not getting up so early, I love ...
Finally I have some free time at home to surf online. There are so many things I wondered about and wanted to find out like ... What does the Karate Kid guy look like now (at the age of 40 something)? What are the Seven Wonders of the world? What's the story behind Bobby Drake, Opal Tanaka and Robert Tanaka? (XMEN)
Here are the list of links and photos of what I've found:
:: Seven Wonders Links
1.
http://wonderclub.com/AllWorldWonders.html
2.
http://www.new7wonders.com
3.
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com
*Check out number 2, the New7Wonders website. You can
vote for the new list of 7 wonders! The following are my choices but not in order (yet)
STATUES OF EASTER ISLAND
THE ROMAN COLOSSEUM
THE VERSAILLES PALACE AND PARK
THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA
THE LEANING TOWER OF PISA
THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
ANGKOR WAT
:: The Karate Kid
I watched
Karete Kid I on Thursday and was impressed of how young and cute the guy (
Ralph Macchio) looked.
:: ICEMAN's Relationship
Well, I've searched and read about Bobby Drake and his relationship between him and Opal Tanaka (and their baby Robert Tanaka). This is a story from 4 issues mini (
Iceman 2002) Pop has in his collections and I happened to read it while doing business. I only read issue 2 and couldn't find the other 3. So I had to search online for the whole story.