|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

4/15/2004

 

Quick Review

I'm so tired ... The trip was great but gawddd...not necessary relaxing. I felt like I just came back from a business trip. When I was in Asia, it's like another tasker, another full time job off-site. In Japan, we woke up at 6 - 7 AM and won't be back to the hotel until after 10 or 11 PM. We only have 2 1/2 days but in such a short period of time, we did WAY OVER what we planned. Thanks to the guide book provided by "Hotel Universe" (Best Hotel for its price EVER!) In Burma, mom would take us (including grandma and Gappy) to several pagodas. I'm not a devil reborn but not so fond of visitting padogas, bear feet in very hot sun >__< It burnt !!! In Thailand (Pak Chong), I had to do whatever "They" wanted to do. I didn't get to pick my own destination there. Luckily, when I was in Bangkok with mom (a few days right before heading out to Burma), mom took me to shop a lot. I've got tons of ... snack :) Glico Pocky and such ... It sucked shopping with mom though. She's an unrealistic bargainer. There were a few clothes and cute little thingies I wanted to buy at the market but sellers won't knock off the price for her the way she wanted (nearly 1/2 off offering price >_<) Well, I ended up getting nothing because mom must protect her pride. No bargain (The price she wants)? No buy! The most accomplished thing I did in Thailand was "Dental Care" I visitted the dentist 3 times and got all my 7 rotten teeth filled and HALF WAY done with root canal treatment and crown (This is a very bad one, need lots of work). It's because I ran out of time and my deeply damange tooth won't heal, the dentist coudn't give me a filling. Instead she filled it with some sort of medicine and asked me to come back next year -_-" With the insurance that I have, I wonder how much would it cost me to get it done (and over with) here in Virginia. OH well... I've been back for a few days now but still can't adjust to the time. We (both Pop and I) will go to bed around 6-7 PM and wake up again at 3 AM. Yeah, save money on Dinner, teehee :) Last night we did the same thing but woke up at 10 PM to catch South Park Episode, then went back to bed >_<


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?