Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
I was sick yesterday. It was the worst (yet) of my pollen allergy. Thanks god it's Friday today, I feel much better just because I'm only 9 hours away from taking a weekend break ^____^
My crappy feeling about my career is over (or at least, not AS intense). I came to a conclusion that I have to take control of my life. Intead of waiting for a pay raise, I will
SEEK for a pay raise. I will seriously look for a new job. Though I love this job, but consider the girl gotta grow up! She gotta do what she gotta do, right?
Relocating to Pensacola though, seem like a long-term plan for now. I feel bad because I let my crappy job interfere with our opportunity. The opportunity to
MAKE money and fullfill one of our dreams. (living close to a beautiful beach in Pensacola is our dream). See, Pop has no problem with location. He can work anywhere on earth with a good broadband service.
Hey!
Artie called me
WT the other day.
That's bull crap, man! >_< I am a
"YT" 'cuz 1. I'm asian and 2. I don't bitch to get easy money from overdose double cheese burger.