|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

4/25/2004

 

We shop

Sunday, lazy (me) busy (Pop) day. Well, we didn't go anywhere beside 7/11. (to get some cold drinks) Pop is very busy trying to finish pages since it's already PASSED DEADLINE! -_-" I shopped online (amazon.com) a lot this week! I got #1. a 256MB USB drive ($32.00) with rebate #2. a Stainless Steel cookware and tools set ($50.00) + a Free $20.00 Gift Certificate #3. Fifteen sets of 4-Piece Dinnerware Place Settings ($5.00/Each). Oh, and for Pop, he got himself #4. Two Phillips DivX players ($70.00/Each) from Bestbuy.com. Yeah Yeah we broke. Yeah Yeah we still owe taxes. Yeah Yeah we want to save up for a new house but ... Well, stuff we bought were ALL ON SALES. ^_^ How can the economy grow if consumers don't spend? I'm helping out here you see? I figured I can keep the 15 sets of dinnerware to give away to my friends during Christmas or housewarming or bridal shower! PS. We're trying to sell our house here (because soon, it will flip to a Buyer market) and move to Pensacola Florida!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?