Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
It's "
OFFICIAL"! I'm officially on a diet and this time is for "
REAL"
Well, I was on the 20g. of carb diet since Monday. I controlled myself pretty yesterday when there was a pizza party (lunch) in the office. I only smelled, licked the break and ate only the cheese topping -_-'
Hm..m that went well until I found out (at the end of the day) that you're now allowed to eat "
FRUITS" during this first two weeks. (I had a slice of grapefruit for breakfast)
DAMN IT! I had to start all over again >_< I could have fully enjoyed the pizzas! I love thin crust...
To punish myself for not reading enough about the program before jumping on it, I came back home and ate...and ate and ate lots of sweet stuff until I fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------
That was my passsssst >_<
I restart the program again. I only had 15g. of the goodies so far today. Not only eatting less, I also bake myself in the car everyday on my way back home from work (sweat A LOT! & save $$$ on GAS). That's over an hour in a hot car. (
Mobile Sauna, Baby!) I hope I won't get fainted and crash on highway before losing pounds. Let's see if I can lose 20 lbs. before hitting the beach by the end of summer.