|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/28/2004

 

59 Minutes


Atlantic Arch at WWII Memorial (Richard Latoff)
/Holiday Weekend Memorial day holiday weekend has been such a great deal for people around here. I have no idea why. It's just an extra day off (Monday) I get that twice a week when I'm on my "Regular Day Off" schedule. (I work 9 hours/day and take every other Monday off) I think it should be a day we remember and give appreciation to those soldiers not BIG sales event or vacation. Today, I heard people talked about shopping and traveling but nothing about what this day is really for... //Quiet town Well, AAA predict more people will hit the road/get in the air this year despite the higer alert level. Good, I like a quiet town. (a quiet MOUNTAIN town like Southpark would be nice) There will be a BIG event at the new World War II Memorial on Saturday too. Since it's only a few minutes walk from my office, I've visitted it already. It's pretty neat. I like... ///Beat the traffic Ok, it's Friday, May 28. Most people take today off to make their holiday weekend last 4 days. I am in the office with the rest. BOSS just passed on an email authorizing "59 MINUTES" (Allowed to leave 59 minutes early) for civilian (non-military) personels. For those guys in uniforms, they can leave at NOON >_< LUCKY THEM!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?