|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/18/2004

 

About Time?

I'm so tired today. It's been almost a month now since I started my 10 hours a day schedule. Waking up at 4AM and spending 12 hours outside the house is no fun. No fun at all. This whole (long) commuting thing makes me rethink about career switch. Pop's been trying to recruit me to become a freelancer like him. Maybe if I get a few art classes and practice a lot, I might be able to do something creative artistic wise. I love the idea of not driving over 2 hours a day to work but being a freelancer couple is a bit risky. What if we both out of job. We can't afford to live with unstable income since it's about time to E-X-P-A-N-D our family. Yeah...I'm thinking about babies. No, not hamster, nor monkey, nor doggy kind of babies. Seriously, I really think it's about time.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?