|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/11/2004

 

American Aliens

I went to "American Aliens" because it's a #1 blog on Xanga. Its popularity surprised me at first but NOT after "google" told me this blog belongs to "Fred Durst" ... And DUH!!!... >__< !!! If I scroll down to the older post, I'll see his photos, his room and his son.
"Sometimes I donดt want to take my frustrations, fears, or troubles out on the Limp site," Durst explained in the Bizkit post. "I made American Aliens a place specifically for that. ... So just know Limp Bizkit is Limp Bizkit, and American Aliens is me and you. Itดs not very hard to grasp. -Durst/MTVE"
No...I'm not (anymore) a Limp Bizkit fan but his blog is quite interesting. I'm interested to find out if this is another one of those *reality* shows or not.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?