|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/10/2004

 

Blog Blog Blog

Whooaaahh! Blogger changed user interface today. (Well, I found out today) Pretty nice, big, bold and even easier to use (so far) I'm so torn by too many great blogging tools available out there. I've been using blogger for a long time and love it. I also love Movable Type but too lazy to design a new template. I also had used free services like storythai, diaryland and scribble.nu but so far, one of the best free blog to offer is probably xanga! (Yes, I'm a member but I hardly blog with it. Sad Sad) I hate Monday. I'm tired (from the parquet floor project this past weekend.). I need my Regular Day Off back! (It's when I have every other Monday off)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?