|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/21/2004

 

Cameras


o1. Vivitar My first digital camera was Vivitar 3000 with resolution way less than one megapixel. I remember I took it to a comic book convention in San Diego and had lots of fun with it. It's big, it's ugly and it demanded 30 seconds between shot. >_< o2. Agfa Then I got Agfa Photowise which was an O.K. camera. I don't remember how good it was but I sure took a hell lots of photos with it. I think I still have it somewhere in the house. o3. Olympus Then I got a three megapixel Olympus Camedia. At that time, many cameras came with video capability. Eventhough I already gave it away to my brother, it's still my most favorite. I love and adore this baby so much. Lots of photos and good memories attached... o4. Fuji Now I use Fuji Finepix S700. I was pretty mad when I got it because I don't think it doesn't worth the price. I love it but it's definitely not my baby. I wish I have gotten Canon instead. I'm not sure if I will ever get a new camera again. I'm not a pro and I only take stupid photos. I should TRY HARDER to make a good use out of it though. Well, I just started a new blog to participate in the weekly photo challenge at PHOTOFRIDAY.COM HERE ARE MY FRIDAY'S PHOTO ENTRIES


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?